ATTEND AN EVENT
There is a lot to consider when you are planning for your retirement. How and when should you begin collecting Social Security? How can you remain tax-efficient in your retirement? Is your retirement plan strong enough to withstand a volatile market?
Being informed has become more important than ever! This is why Thrive is dedicated to hosting FREE educational events in our communities.
Sign up NOW for one of our FREE events!
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND A THRIVE EVENT
Client advocacy begins with educational outreach. Everyone can benefit from continuing to strive for a well-rounded education; this is especially true if you are thinking about retiring. Fortunately, there are a number of steps you can take with your retirement plan to protect your savings and ensure that you’ll have what you need to live a comfortable life.
At Thrive, we want to help you and your loved ones experience greater financial freedom and leave a legacy. Proactively educating the next generation of retirees on how to properly construct and manage their portfolios, and reach their long-term financial objectives is the foundation on which Thrive is built. Join us and learn how to empower yourself.
Why We Do This:
- Retirees & pre-retirees need a trusted resource to navigate retirement successfully. Our team of fiduciaries will always act in your best interest.
- Traditional financial professionals do not have a broad enough understanding of how all the puzzle pieces of retirement fit together, but we do!
- We are experienced financial services professionals. We continuously strive to educate our clients while preserving, protecting, and growing their wealth.
We are Specialists at:
- Taxes in retirement – Forward Tax Planning
- Social Security/Medicare – NSSA certified
- Legacy/Trust Planning – Experts at Strategy Development
- Investment Portfolio Risk Management
- Producing sufficient income despite possible disruptors:
- Stock market downturn
- Medical issues
- Passing of a spouse
We welcome those who are at or nearing retirement to join us for an enlightening discussion on how to avoid some very common mistakes people make in signing up for Social Security benefits while ensuring you get the most from those benefits, as well. Discover how making one uninformed decision could potentially impact your retirement income by tens of thousands of dollars! Timing could be everything!
IN-PERSON or VIRTUAL! We can meet with zero obligations on your part.
If you can invest one hour today for a no-obligation consultation, we can place you on the path toward owning your tomorrows.