WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND AN EVENT
There are a lot of considerations to take into account while you are planning your retirement. How and when should you begin collecting Social Security? How can you remain tax-efficient in your retirement? Is your retirement plan strong enough to withstand a volatile market?
Being informed has become more important than ever! This is why Thrive is dedicated to hosting FREE educational events in our communities.
Why We Do This:
- Retirees & pre-retirees need a trusted resource to navigate retirement successfully. Our team of fiduciaries will always act in your best interest.
- Traditional financial professionals do not have a broad enough understanding of how all the puzzle pieces of retirement fit together, but we do!
- We are experienced financial services professionals. We continuously strive to educate our clients while preserving, protecting, and growing their wealth.
We are Specialists at:
- Taxes in retirement – Forward Tax Planning
- Social Security/Medicare – NSSA certified
- Legacy/Trust Planning – Experts at Strategy Development
- Investment Portfolio Risk Management
- Producing sufficient income despite possible disruptors:
- Stock market downturn
- Medical issues
- Passing of a spouse
We welcome those who are at or nearing retirement to join us for an enlightening discussion on how to avoid some very common mistakes people make in signing up for Social Security benefits while ensuring you get the most from those benefits, as well. Discover how making one uninformed decision could potentially impact your retirement income by tens of thousands of dollars! Timing could be everything!
We can meet with zero obligations on your part. If you can invest one hour today for a no-obligation consultation, we can place you on the path toward owning your tomorrows.