By: Samantha Bezar, Director of Digital Marketing
As we come to a close on chapter 1/12 for 2020, I wanted to take a moment to share with all of you everything that we had been able to accomplish at Thrive in 2019. This past year has been an incredible year of growth for Thrive – and in more ways than one! See some of our highlights below.
In 2019 Thrive…
- Increased from a staff of 10 to a staff of 29
- Increased from 60 educational workshops a year to 100 workshops
- Have made an impact on over 600 families in our local communities
- Donated over $5,000 to BeatCancer.Org
- Took our Thrive Family to a Phillies Game
- Won \”Top Wealth Advisor\” & \”Best of Fort Washington – Financial Institution\”
- Had a feature in Kiplinger Magazine
- \”Adopted\” two families for the holiday season
- Grew our radio show to 10,000 weekly listeners
- And so much more!
I feel so lucky to be a member of the Thrive Team. Throughout my high school and college career, I saw first-hand everything that my father (David Bezar) and his partner (Bret Elam) had put into this business. Their passion for empowering families through education is contagious. I have seen this company grow from a staff of 8 to a staff of almost 30 amazing, hard-working people that I am so lucky to work with.
I am most excited about what lays ahead for Thrive. Our team spent this past Monday at our 2020 kick-off meeting. Here, we laid out our goals for Thrive as a whole & the scope of what we want to accomplish together as a team. We also highlighted some exceptional team members for their dedication to building up Thrive and making it the best that it can be.
2019 Team Thrive Awards
And finally, I feel so honored to have been chosen by my peers as the recipient of the 2019 Team Player Award!
Thrive has an amazing year ahead and we look forward to sharing with you all that we are able to accomplish! Keep checking back on our blog often to see updates from our Team.