1. Thinly slice one head red cabbage and measure out 4 cups. Wrap up the rest of the cabbage and save for future use.
2. From two limes, grate 2 teaspoons peel and squeeze 2 tablespoons juice. Then, thinly slice the limes. Toss the lime juice with the red cabbage. Set the rest aside.
3. Finely chop 1/4 cup fresh cilantro.
4. In a separate bowl, toss 12 ounces small de-veined shrimp with the lime zest and chopped cilantro.
5. In 12-inch skillet, heat 2 tablespoons canola oil on medium-high until very hot; add the shrimp in a single layer. Cook 2 minutes, without stirring. Use tongs to turn the shrimp over. Cook another 2 minutes or until shrimp are opaque throughout.
6. Serve the shrimp in 8 flour tortillas with the cabbage, sour cream, hot pepper sauce and the lime slices.